Nov 30, 2017
Original Show Notes: Kristin Larsen - Believe in a Budget
Kristin Larsen is a full time blogger.
Her blog Believe In A Budget was started in January 2015, when she shared her journey on saving money and getting out of debt by doing random paying jobs.
With limited experience with blogging, she figured that if she could get one person to read her blog and help that person start a side hustle, her goal would be met. Now, Kristin is making thousands of dollars each month all thanks to her blog.
[1:0] Tell us a bit about
· Started blog in 2015
· Wanted to make more money online
[1:47] If you could go back in
time, what would you do differently?
· Wake up call about money during the recession
[2:29] What is the biggest money mistake you’ve made?
· Always been good with money
· Wished saved more earlier on
· Budget better
[3:17] Which one of your blogs
is your favorite? Why?
· Published my first income report
· Made $60
[4:15] You offer courses on
your website- can you tell us about them?
· Side Hustles to Success
· Pinterest Presence- Katie is taking this one… it’s great!
· Become a Pinterest VA Today
[6:33] You have quite a list
of side jobs you’ve done in the past. Which was the most fun?
· Pet sitting
· Dog walking
[8:59] What was your most
difficult time when learning how to blog?
· How to use time wisely
[9:51] What advice do you have
for anybody thinking to start a blog?
· Anyone can start but you need patience to keep going
· Be patient with yourself
· It’s not a get rich quick thing
· Reach other to other bloggers
[10:53] Chain of Wealth – Sign up for the weekly newsletter at Chain of Wealth to get a quick episode recap and to find out the latest tips and tricks to save money.
If you’re enjoying this podcast, don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review!
[11:18] Why do you think
people fail at achieving their dream?
· People can’t see long term results
· Put in time and effort
[11:52] What is the best
advice someone has ever given you?
· If you want something, you have to ask for it.
[14:7] What is a quote you try
to live by?
· Grace not perfection
· Rules are for suckers
[15:19] Any last advice?
· Be kind to yourself